Wednesday 1 April 2015

Have you ever feel so ashamed that you blushed so hard?





            Last sunday, me and my friends were going to an Education Fair held by Universiti Teknologi MARA (uiTM). It was hella boring and full of shitty people. And after wandering aimlessly (just me cuz I've got 0 interest) we went to Alamesra to lunch at my fav restaurant since 5ever. We ordered Ayam Penyet and beverages. Few minutes later I see this waiter walking towards our direction (table) (with the Ayam Penyet)AND I WAS PRETTY CONFIDENT THOSE WERE OURS so without thinking I smiled like this ( siap buat signal tangan suruh pelayan tu letak the foods on my table )



..................

.................

*waiter walks passed by my table*
*waiter put the foods on someone else's table*

and here's my reaction:

BUT..
after that the waiter (same man) come to my table and says

sorry for the wait miss (with a i'm-holding-my-laugh-too-hard-rn face)

DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS ACTUALLY SAW ME THEN

*my ultimate reaction*
*finished the foods within 5 minutes thou*
*embarrassment can't kill my hunger*


No comments:

Post a Comment